对口译的理解英文,翻译 英文

理解能力 2023-09-28 11:46:02 25

对口译的理解英文?口译就其工作方式而言一般可分为即席翻译(consecutive interpretation)和同声传译(simultaneous interpretation)两大类。讲话人说完一句话、一段话甚至一整篇后,由译员在现场立即译给听众的口译方式就叫做即席翻译,也称交替传译或连续翻译。那么,对口译的理解英文?一起来了解一下吧。

口译的定义

首先 理解 用英语 有以下表达:understand; make sense of; know clearly of; be familiar with;

英语口语用英语有以下表达 spoken English; oral English; daily English speaking. 等等

所以 总的来说可以这样表达:【自由组合即可,直接前后拼接,符合基本的语法规则就好】

understand oral English

or

make sense of oral English

口语句型

常用问句

1. How are you doing? 你好吗?

2. What's up? 什么事?

3. Could you do me a favor? 能不能帮我一个忙?

4. What are you studying? 你主修什么的?

商务口语

1、Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

2、 Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3、 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4、 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5、 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下御迟桐从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6、 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7、 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8、 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9、 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10、 May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

11、 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12、旦埋 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13、 Do you have any other flights?

还有其他的航班吗?

14、 When would you like to leave?

您希望什么时候出发?

15、 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16、Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

17、 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车镇坦吗?

18、 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19、 Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

20、 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21、 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22、 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23、 Check it to my final destination.

把它托运到我的目的地。

翻译 英文

英语口译翻译技巧

口译(又称传译)是一种翻塌袭胡译活动,顾名思义,是指译员以口语的方式,将译入语转换为译出语的方式,做口语翻译,也就是在讲者仍在说话时,同声传译员便“同时”进行翻译。

(一) 同义反译法

1. Only three customers remained in the bar.

酒吧间只有三个顾客还没有走。(不译:“还留着”或“还呆在那里”)

2. I'll be here for good this time.

这一次我再也不走了。(不译:“永远在此呆下去”)

3. Please keep the fire burning when I'm out.

我不在家的时候,别让炉子灭了。(不译:“我外出时,请让炉子继续烧着”)

4. "Wait, he is serious."

等等,他不是说着玩儿的。(不译:“等等,他是认真的。”)

5. "Now, Clara, be firm with the boy!"

听我说,克拉拉,对这孩子可不能心软。(不译:“......对这孩子要坚定”)

(二) 删减解释词

The traveller in the south must often have remarked that peculiarair of refinement, that softness of voice and manner, which seems in many casesto be a particular gift to the quotation and mulatto women.

到南方去的人看见那些黑白团拦混血的女郎,一定会注意到她们十之八九都有那种独特的优雅风度、那种温柔的声音和文静的举止。

英语翻译口译

Oral translation is divided into consecutive and simultaneous interpretation.

Consecutive Interpretation

Consecutive interpretation is oral translation of a speaker?s words during sense-pauses made by the speaker. This type of interpretation is usually required at business negotiations with a limited number of participants and for brief public speeches. At major events with a large number of participants (conferences, seminars, symposia) simultaneous interpretation is used more frequently. This method of interpretation saves time and allows for presentation of speech in multiple languages.

Simultaneous Interpretation

Simultaneous interpretation is oral translation of spoken language into another language at the same time and same rate of speech as the speaker. As a rule, an interpreter is located in a separate booth and the translation is transmitted to earphones provided to each participant.

Simultaneous interpretation has a number of indisputable advantages over consecutive interpretation:

* permits the use of several languages at international events;

* an event takes place «in real time», without unavoidable pauses. The contact with the audience is not interrupted, and it is much easier for listeners to understand the message when they hear it via their earphones in the native language. In addition to these obvious advantages, simultaneous interpretation allows to avoid extra costs associated with additional time of rent.

什么是英语口译

interpret

vt.

1. To explain the meaning of: interpreted the ambassador's remarks. See Synonyms at explain.

2. To conceive the significance of; construe: interpreted his smile to be an agreement; interpreted the open door as an invitation.

3. To present or conceptualize the meaning of by means of art or criticism.

4. To translate orally. 口译......

vi.

1. To offer an explanation.

2. To serve as an interpreter for speakers of different languages. 为......作口译

英语中级口译

1)考生在翻译动宾短语的时候,应先考虑宾语的成分。

宾语可能为名词、名词词组和句子。不同成分的宾语决定了谓语的使用。比如在以下例子中“希望”的选择面很大,既可以用hope连接句子,也可以用hope for,look forward to等连接名词词组,那么考生就得考虑宾语更容易翻译成词组或句子。因此,动宾连数森接原则的核心思想是“先宾语,后谓语”,翻译会豁然开朗。

中国人民始终希望天下太平,希望各国人民友好相处。

The Chinese people are always looking forward to global peace and friendship among all nations.

The Chinese people are always hoping that the world is at peace and people of all nations will coexist friendlily.

2) 时态原则

时态在翻译中比不像想象中那么简单,往往是考试中的一个难点。时态有时可以体现一种感情因素,特别是进行时的使用,比如在第一薯埋亩个例子中现在进行时的使用体现出对中华民族的一种褒扬、赞美的口吻,翻译出了这句话的“精、气、神”,最后一个例子中过去进行时时常表示一种“特有的行为”,通常是偏向于negative的口吻,所以我们发现这句话十有八九是美国人自己写的。

以上就是对口译的理解英文的全部内容,口译就是口头翻译,英语说法是interpretation,interpreting或者oraltranslation。口译是指译员将所听到的(也可能是看到的,如视译)信息由一语言形式转换成另一种语言形式。口译对译员的要求很高,内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。

本文来源于网络,如有侵权请联系我们删除!